Know when smoke or poisonous carbon monoxide is present in your home!
Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are life saving devices! They protect you and your family from the dangers of fire by alerting you of the presence of smoke in your home. Many house fires occur while everyone inside the home is sleeping. Sometimes a smoke detector is the only alert.
Unfortunately, most homeowners aren’t aware that their smoke detector may need to be replaced. Call MMS today to perform a home safety check where we will evaluate your smoke detectors and other electrical hazards in your home.
Another life saving device is the carbon monoxide detector. Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas that usually goes undetected. We recommend that all homes be equipped with carbon monoxide detectors. In some cases smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are available in the same unit.